Armina, het spirituele forum

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
Geavanceerd zoeken  

Nieuws:

Pagina's: [1]   Omlaag

Auteur Topic: The Rules of Life in another Perspection (English Explanation)  (gelezen 6362 keer)

Beam of Light

• Lid
  • Love is the one thing we need
    • Bekijk profiel
The Rules of Life in another Perspection (English Explanation)
« Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 07:56:14 am »

One old spirit asked me. Are you playing a game of chess? I was looking questioning at him. Was I, was I playing a game of chess. I didn't knew the rules of chess. So why should I play a game without knowing the rules of it? I asked it to that old spirit. He said: You are not playing a game without rules. Make them.
Do we make our own rules in our short physical lives? Or do we live by others, their rules...

If I understood it right, we have to make our own rules in order to play our games. Take care of those games we want to play, if we dislike the game entirely then change the game. It is quite funny that we are always thinking inside the box while outside the box are also many possiblities into living our lives.

So yes I am playing a game of chess, only my game of chess. With my rules and my thoughts and my energy.

That old spirit was smiling at me when I told him I would invent my own rules. Telling me that I already did, that we already did. We have chosen the rules of our games already, but we sometimes forget that we are always allowed to change the rules if need be.

What game are you playing? With which rules?

The spirits aren't making rules for us, they are inviting us to make them. To search out our own kind of games, playfully learn to involve our soul and spirit. To understand the power we hold into our hands.

I thanked the old and smiling spirit for it's wise words and loving energy. He left with one last gentle touch before he said. Don't forget, all rules are made for a good reason, but sometimes forget them and just enjoy.

LPChip

• Beheerder
  • Lid
  • Wat kan het leven toch mooi zijn.
    • Bekijk profiel
Re:The Rules of Life in another Perspection (English Explanation)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 09:38:54 pm »

Nice one, quite deep.

I had a bit of trouble with the wording, but I understood the meaning.

The reference to life being a game threw me off a bit though. That would suggest life is nothing serious while it should be taken seriously some times.

Love,
LPChip
Bedenk niet wat je morgen kan gaan doen, maar doe het gewoon!

Als je met een ernstig probleem geconfronteerd wordt, denk dan zeer goed na. Is er een oplossing, dan heeft het geen zin u op te winden. Is er geen oplossing, dan heeft het geen nut u op te winden.

Twijfel is niet meer van deze tijd. Twijfel betekent gewoon nee!

Beam of Light

• Lid
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 09:50:06 pm »

Nice one, quite deep.

I had a bit of trouble with the wording, but I understood the meaning.

The reference to life being a game threw me off a bit though. That would suggest life is nothing serious while it should be taken seriously some times.

Love,
LPChip
Yes of coarse. That is important too. This one was about taking a little freedom I guess.. But it has to be in a safe way. We still have important things in live that need to be taken seriously and carefully. So thanks!

Yes it was a hard one to write haha

LPChip

• Beheerder
  • Lid
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 10:20:03 pm »

Given that english is not your native language and you are still a bit inexperienced with it, I would suggest to keep the more serious channels in dutch.

Love,
LPChip
« Laatst bewerkt op: januari 20, 2017, 10:42:12 pm door LPChip »

Als je met een ernstig probleem geconfronteerd wordt, denk dan zeer goed na. Is er een oplossing, dan heeft het geen zin u op te winden. Is er geen oplossing, dan heeft het geen nut u op te winden.

Beam of Light

• Lid
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 10:24:10 pm »

Given that english is not your native language and you are still a bit inexperienced with it, I would suggest to keep the more serious challenges in dutch.

Love,
LPChip
Yes still most of them talk English with me. Hahaha. There are a few of them that can help me while writing but it is still a little more of a challenge then Dutch.

LPChip

• Beheerder
  • Lid
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: januari 20, 2017, 10:42:34 pm »

So you need a course or three in English then... :P

Pagina's: [1]   Omhoog

Pagina opgebouwd in 0.086 seconden met 22 queries.